Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

SAS university app

Occasional Contributor

SAS university app

Hello!!

I just installed SAS University Edition on my pc but I am new using this kind of app, I need to know if there is a tutorial or some manual that I can use for get some knowledge about this app, or if you have a channel on YouTube that can help me please give me the name

Thank you

Super User

Re: SAS university app

[ Edited ]
Posted in reply to MelvinMartinez

Google's actually pretty good at this Smiley Wink

Here's the link to the SAS Analytics U home page. See the right hand side for resources. 

Free resources include a SAS e-course, which includes a introduction to programming in SAS and an introduction to Statistics in SAS covering topics such as anova, t-tests, linear regression analysis and logistic regression analysis.

There's a youtube channel of video's on there as well. 

If you check the forum for posts from @DarthPathos, you'll see a set of tutorials based on using SAS UE. 

Additionally, available for purchase, is a learning guide to SAS using SAS UE.  

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Analytics-U/bd-p/sas_analytics_u

Community Manager

Hi @MelvinMartinez, here's a link to all of @DarthPathos' Free Data Friday articles. Each Friday, he singles out one open data set and demonstrates a way to analyze it with University Edition. This article, "Need data for teaching or learning? Get it here!", contains a nice stash of open data sets. Thank you for giving SAS University Edition a try!

-
Bev Brown
Visit me on LinkedIn.
Twitter too: @BevBrown
Thank you for using SAS.jpg
Occasional Contributor

Posted in reply to BeverlyBrown

Thank you @BeverlyBrown I just see your suggestion and I will check this afternoon the sites that you suggest me.

I will let you know which of they was suitable to my situation

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation