Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

SAS books discounted 20% through 8/11 midnight ET

Community Manager

SAS books discounted 20% through 8/11 midnight ET

Just found out that in celebration of National Book Lovers Day, as many of you are headed back to school, you have an opportunity to buy SAS books at a 20% discount. The sale lasts through midnight 8/11 ET. Use promo code NBD20: https://buff.ly/2wy8nIs You're welcome!

PROC Star

Re: SAS books discounted 20% through 8/11 midnight ET

Thanks @BeverlyBrown!  I had been meaning to buy the third edition of Ron Cody's data cleaning book.  (I consider my first edition to be a 'classic', I think it might have been the first SAS book I ever bought.  It was either that or Bob Virgile's Array of Challenges).

Super User

For non US purchasers is it still redirecting to Amazon or other stores?

Community Manager

@Reeza, I'm hunting for an answer. if you find out before I do, would you post it back here? Appreciate you!

SAS Employee

[ Edited ]

Hi Super User @Reeza !!

Thanks for your inquiry about International Book Orders. 

As you mentioned, non-US still need to order via Amazon or other stores, however, COMING SOON! we will be rolling out global sales gradually for e-books, beginning with Canada. I don't have a timeframe yet, but it shouldn't be too long.

Super User

Thanks, I orderd my book from  Amazon for now, but this does suck. It also means certified users can't get the discounts.  

Just pick a different shipper than UPS please! The last two times I ordered through SAS they charged me an extra processing fee per order, this is a non trivial amount somewhere between 20-50% IIRC.

SAS Employee

Do you ever go to any of the SAS events like SAS Global Forum or AX? That's an option, but I do understand your frustration...I'll share your feedback and hope that we can get some of the countries online soon! What books are you interested in?
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 4 in conversation