Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

SAS University Edition Update Failure

New Contributor

SAS University Edition Update Failure

Hi

I have downloaded latest SAS university edition. I get the following message when I go to SAS studio - "Your SAS license has expired and the software will stop working on Jul 31, 2016."

When I download the SAS university updates, the progress bar goes to around 50% everytime, and then it says "The download did not complete. Make sure you are connected to the internet and try again." I have tried several times without any success. I deleted cache files and cookies in browser and tried using different browsers but still I am not getting access to SAS university edition.

Please assist.

Super User

Re: SAS University Edition Update Failure

How big is your OVA file? Just to understand, the ova file downloaded recently is giving you an expiry warning? 

New Contributor

OVA file size is 1.95 GB, no I didn't get any expiry warning, I downloaded this version yesterday.

Super User

Have you tried deleting the image from the VM and add it again. You'll have to reset up your shared folder but that should be fine. Also, make sure you're using Virtual Box 5.1.0

New Contributor

Hi

I deleted the image from the VM, added the new one, it is working now Smiley Happy

Thanks a lot.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation