Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

SAS TRAINING

Occasional Contributor

SAS TRAINING

[ Edited ]

I was provided with the following free training when I registered for the SAS university edition.I had to input an activation code As we can see there are expiring on 10th August,it was only for 6 months.

Question is ,Is there any way I can extend the expiry date of these courses,as they are very very helpful and I have not even started most of them yet?

I do refer to these training most times when need arises

Applied Analytics Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™ (SAS Enterprise Miner 14.1) expires August 10, 2018
Introduction to Statistical Concepts (Free) expires August 10, 2018
Rapid Predictive Modeling for Business Analysts (EM 7.1) expires August 10, 2018
SAS® Enterprise Guide® 1: Querying and Reporting (Enterprise Guide 7.1) expires August 10, 2018
SAS® Enterprise Guide® 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying (EG 7.1) expires August 10, 2018
SAS® Enterprise Guide®: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression (EG 7.1) expires August 10, 2018
SAS® Macro Language 1: Essentials expires August 10, 2018

SAS® Programming 1: Essentials expires March 28, 2019
SAS® Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques expires August 10, 2018
SAS® Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies expires August 10, 2018
SAS® SQL 1: Essentials expires August 10, 2018
Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression

SAS Super FREQ

Re: SAS TRAINING

Posted in reply to SYREXOKONNA0

Hi, @SYREXOKONNA0. Please call 1-800-727-0025 or use the contact us form on http://support.sas.com/training/ to inquire about your options for extensions. May I suggest, too, that you might find appropriate documentation to be the best option for you if you find yourself referring to these courses often. You can look over the documentation here and much of it is also online.

Thanks,

Randy

SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
Whether the training can be extended depends on how you got the training. If your University has the type of license that includes free training, then the expiration date is linked to the University License renewal. If your training came from a SAS OnDemand for Academics class, then you only have 6 months of access before the free classes expire. You can always send mail to training@sas.com and we can figure out what type of license you have and whether it can be extended.

Cynthia
Occasional Contributor

Posted in reply to Cynthia_sas

@Cynthia_sas Thanks for the reply.What information do i need to include in this email to help with your process.

Will definitely send the email.

Thanks 

SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
You just need to send us the email you used to activate the training and/or your school email. If you still have the original mail we sent you for activation, then you can just forward that to training@sas.com.

Cynthia
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation