Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

SAS Studio having problems finding shared folder

New Contributor

SAS Studio having problems finding shared folder

I have been using SAS Studio for about six months now. Yesterday was the first time where I had a problem with SAS Studio not being able to find my shared folder directory. Now when I log onto SAS Studio, I get a popup that says 'Null'.

I haven't changed any settings since I've started and before yesterday, everything had been working fine. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

SAS Super FREQ

Re: SAS Studio having problems finding shared folder

Posted in reply to da_man1980

Hi, @da_man1980. I would just remove the Shared Folder and add it back. You won't lose anything, assuming it has been working. I'm going to assume, too, that you didn't rename the Shared Folder or change its permissions?

Randy

New Contributor

Posted in reply to RandyMullis

Hi @RandyMullis,

I'm assuming you meant by removing the Shared Folder, you meant to remove the path from the VirtualBox settings, and then add it back in. I did try that to no avail.

I also tried creating a new Shared Folder directory, and pointing the VirtualBox to that new path. That also did not work.

SAS Super FREQ

Posted in reply to da_man1980

We might be able to figure it out, @da_man1980, but at this point I would suggest you call SAS Technical Support (800-727-0025) to look at it with a Technical Support engineer.

Randy

New Contributor

Posted in reply to RandyMullis

Thanks @RandyMullis, I may just do that.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation