Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

SAS Studio Tutorial Video #2 - Working in SAS Studio

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAS Studio Tutorial Video #2 - Working in SAS Studio

I am using the Free SAS University Edition of SAS Studio and have read through the associated User Manual and Administrator Manual regarding Folder setup for the free edition.  In this video (#2 - Working in SAS Studio; URL SAS Studio: Tutorial Library), the first screen shows "Desktop, MyFolders and CSmiley Embarassed under the Folders tab, but I cannot find any documentation indicating how these folders are created and to what they link / refer.  Any suggestions would be of value.

Thanks In Advance.

M Waggy

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-26-2015 11:46 AM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: SAS Studio Tutorial Video #2 - Working in SAS Studio

Ahh, I think I see now. SAS Studio will look a little different depending on whether you are in SAS OnDemand for Academics, SAS University Edition, or the paid on-premise version. Though these differences generally are small and won't affect your ability to learn, this discrepancy in the video relates to the fact that this was done using the on-premise version.

Hope this helps!

Randy

View solution in original post

All Replies
SAS Super FREQ

M Waggy, I' m not seeing the screen of which you speak (though I haven't watched the whole video). Can you tell me what point (time point) at which you see that?

New Contributor

Randy,

The options appear directly below the 'Folders' tab at the left of the work area As the video opens.  I will attempt to add a screen grab if I can get one to post.

MIchael Waggy

SAS_Studio_Folders.png

Solution
‎05-26-2015 11:46 AM
SAS Super FREQ

Ahh, I think I see now. SAS Studio will look a little different depending on whether you are in SAS OnDemand for Academics, SAS University Edition, or the paid on-premise version. Though these differences generally are small and won't affect your ability to learn, this discrepancy in the video relates to the fact that this was done using the on-premise version.

Hope this helps!

Randy

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation