Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

SAS Miner

Accepted Solution Solved
Regular Learner
Accepted Solution

SAS Miner

How do I configure my models for estimate predictions?  Also, I am trying to correlate a "total handling time" estimate with a date range.  So for example, I want my estimate prediction to show the total handling time of phone calls and correlate it with a certain time of year.  I have already uploaded the data source but I am having trouble configuring the models to make the correlation.  Any advice?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎04-29-2016 04:59 PM
Super User

Re: SAS Miner

Posted in reply to oliveraaron

oliveraaron wrote:

How do I configure my models for estimate predictions?  

Are you talking about predictions on the input data or an external data set? If external this would be using a scoring node.  

oliveraaron wrote:

, I want my estimate prediction to show the total handling time of phone calls and correlate it with a certain time of year.  I have already uploaded the data source but I am having trouble configuring the models to make the correlation.  Any advice?

We don't know what your data looks like so it's hard to comment.  It sounds like you're working with time series data, which of the time series analysis methods have you tried in EM?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎04-29-2016 04:59 PM
Super User

Re: SAS Miner

Posted in reply to oliveraaron

oliveraaron wrote:

How do I configure my models for estimate predictions?  

Are you talking about predictions on the input data or an external data set? If external this would be using a scoring node.  

oliveraaron wrote:

, I want my estimate prediction to show the total handling time of phone calls and correlate it with a certain time of year.  I have already uploaded the data source but I am having trouble configuring the models to make the correlation.  Any advice?

We don't know what your data looks like so it's hard to comment.  It sounds like you're working with time series data, which of the time series analysis methods have you tried in EM?

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation