Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

On Demand Academic Enterprise Miner 14.3 - Unable to Open Diagram, Delete Projects or Create New

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor d2t
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

On Demand Academic Enterprise Miner 14.3 - Unable to Open Diagram, Delete Projects or Create New

Hello,

I am using EM 14.3 and with a recent project, I am 10% over my quota.

I followed the instructions and tried to delete old projects, but I am unable to do so.

The error messages are:

1. Server Error - Could not obtain required Write access"   - when I try to open existing diagram

2. Server Error - Cannot create workspace folder. - when I try to create new diagram

3. Sever Error - Cannot obtain Write Access - when I try to delete project (to free up some space).

It appears that I do not have permissions on any files/folders in my home folder.

Please can you assist me.

Thank you in advance.

-Vik

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎04-09-2018 01:44 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: On Demand Academic Enterprise Miner 14.3 - Unable to Open Diagram, Delete Projects or Create New

Hi, @d2t. You'll need to contact Technical Support for this (support@sas.com). Once you are over quota for 10 days, you will need assistance to deal with the issue.

Thanks,

Randy

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎04-09-2018 01:44 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: On Demand Academic Enterprise Miner 14.3 - Unable to Open Diagram, Delete Projects or Create New

Hi, @d2t. You'll need to contact Technical Support for this (support@sas.com). Once you are over quota for 10 days, you will need assistance to deal with the issue.

Thanks,

Randy

Occasional Contributor d2t
Occasional Contributor

Posted in reply to RandyMullis
Thank you.
Followed up with SAS Support, and manually deleted files from old projects until the quota was below 90%. Then was able to delete old projects.
SAS Employee

Posted in reply to RandyMullis

Point of clarification.  The grace period for the quota is 7 days, not 10.  Once the hard quota is hit or the grace period expires, they will need assistance.

=G=

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation