Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

My SAS Studio is in a loop after open a table

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

My SAS Studio is in a loop after open a table

Hi,

After open a Table in SAS Studio for Academics the web solution is in a loop and blocked. There is a solution for this?

I have seen a solution in the community but that is for the virtual machine version and I have the web solution. 

Thanks in advanced.

Miguel Ruiz

Accepted Solutions
Solution
4 weeks ago
SAS Super FREQ

Re: My SAS Studio is in a loop after open a table

Hi, @miguelruizmata0. There is an option in SAS Studio to continue where you left off. (See screen capture below.) This determines whether your system will re-execute the commands where you were. You can turn off this option is you want.

For this particular problem, you can interrupt the execution in your browser as the page is loading. I find the interface in Firefox to be the easiest/most effective for this. Just hit the "X" like you would for any web site when you want to stop the page from loading. At that point, you will be able to submit other commands to SAS Studio.

Randy

resumesoda.PNG

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

I'm assuming logging out and back in doesn't fix it? 

If not, I suspect you'll need to contact SAS tech support or learning and have them fix your account. 

Solution
4 weeks ago
SAS Super FREQ

Hi, @miguelruizmata0. There is an option in SAS Studio to continue where you left off. (See screen capture below.) This determines whether your system will re-execute the commands where you were. You can turn off this option is you want.

For this particular problem, you can interrupt the execution in your browser as the page is loading. I find the interface in Firefox to be the easiest/most effective for this. Just hit the "X" like you would for any web site when you want to stop the page from loading. At that point, you will be able to submit other commands to SAS Studio.

Randy

resumesoda.PNG

New Contributor

Awsome, thanks, with your advice I can stop this process and use again SAS Studio.

Thanks

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation