Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Logout from SAS OnDemand for Academics

Occasional Contributor

Logout from SAS OnDemand for Academics

Hi,

I am using SAS OnDemand for Academics Studio to learn SAS. Nowadays after logging in for 5 minutes it automatically logs me out. I am using google chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit) to open the SAS OnDemand for Academics Studio. The same is happening to other installed browser i.e. Internet Explorer ver 11 and Firefox ver 57 on my machine.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

a_k93

SAS Employee

Re: Logout from SAS OnDemand for Academics

Since you have already tried other web browsers, I would suggest first making sure that your machine time is synced with internet time.  Here is a link that shows you a couple of different ways to do this in the windows environment:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6410-synchronize-clock-internet-time-server-windows-10-a.html

After you have completed the sync, I would recommend rebooting you operating system, and see if the issue persists. 

If it does, you can also try flushing your machine's DNS cache. There may be an issue with your DNS that could be resolved by clearing the DNS cache on your end. To do this, open a Command Prompt in Windows, then submit the following command: ipconfig /flushdns

Then check again to see if the issue persists.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation