Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Libname path problem

Frequent Learner

Libname path problem

Hi there

I have a problem to connect my Libname with my shared folders. I already double-checked with the Virtual Box, i have connected it.

I am using a MAC computer, so i'm not sure if the problem is there.

My shared folder is on "Documents" and has the name "SASUniversityEdition" -->"myfolders"

I tried so many different path ways, but there is always an error. I tried for hours now and can't find a solution. I also watched a lot of videos from you guys, so i did it step by step, but there is no solution.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Sandra

Super User

Re: Libname path problem

Please show your code and the log with the error. 

As well, navigate to the folder using the Servers Files and Folders pane on the right side. 

Right click on the folder and select properties. The path there is the one you need to use. 

@santam wrote:

Hi there

I have a problem to connect my Libname with my shared folders. I already double-checked with the Virtual Box, i have connected it.

I am using a MAC computer, so i'm not sure if the problem is there.

My shared folder is on "Documents" and has the name "SASUniversityEdition" -->"myfolders"

I tried so many different path ways, but there is always an error. I tried for hours now and can't find a solution. I also watched a lot of videos from you guys, so i did it step by step, but there is no solution.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Sandra

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation