Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Is there any way to download SAS university edition from (any other) resumable link.

New Contributor

Is there any way to download SAS university edition from (any other) resumable link.

When ever I try to download 1.8GB edition because of network failure it gets disrupted. The link don't allow me to download again. Is there any way to download complete files in some parts or any other resumble download option is available?

http://bwp1.esd.sasinstitute.net/esd/0000-0000-0002/000000/unvbasicvapp__9411004__ova__en__sp0__1.ov...

Community Manager

Re: Is there any way to download SAS university edition from (any other) resumable link.

Posted in reply to Satyendra

Hi, I am a SAS Community Manager. I have moved your question to the Analytics U community where it will be more visible. Thanks for using our communities.

Shelley

SAS Super FREQ

Re: Is there any way to download SAS university edition from (any other) resumable link.

Posted in reply to ShelleySessoms

Hi, Satyendra. There is not another location at this time. I often recommend using a fast, robust network if you have access to such.

Thanks,

Randy

New Contributor

Posted in reply to RandyMullis

Yes, i tried 7-8 times to download the file but after 700mb speed decreases from 2Mbps to 60kbps. I thinks its ISP's issue.

Thanks for your reply. I will try from other network.

But i wonder why sas dont allow resumable download?

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation