Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

How to turn off the documentation window next to the code hint?

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to turn off the documentation window next to the code hint?

The SAS Studio interface is really well done, But I find the documentation window that pops up the right of the code hint annoying and rather useless. I searched for an option to turn this off and still retain the code hint functionality but I'm unable to find a way to do this.

Thanks.

Robert

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-01-2015 09:19 AM
SAS Employee

Re: How to turn off the documentation window next to the code hint?

Posted in reply to Restonian

I believe that at this time the only options related to the autocomplete feature and syntax help are the ones found in the Preferences window (click the More application options button > Preferences > Editor):

Enable autocomplete - turns the entire autocomplete feature on or off (syntax and documentation)

Enable hint - enables you to move your mouse pointer over a SAS keyword and see the syntax help window.

I'm happy to pass your suggestion on to the development team for consideration, however.

Thanks,

Jennifer

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎05-01-2015 09:19 AM
SAS Employee

Re: How to turn off the documentation window next to the code hint?

Posted in reply to Restonian

I believe that at this time the only options related to the autocomplete feature and syntax help are the ones found in the Preferences window (click the More application options button > Preferences > Editor):

Enable autocomplete - turns the entire autocomplete feature on or off (syntax and documentation)

Enable hint - enables you to move your mouse pointer over a SAS keyword and see the syntax help window.

I'm happy to pass your suggestion on to the development team for consideration, however.

Thanks,

Jennifer

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation