Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Having issues with SAS University Edition SAS studio

New Contributor

Having issues with SAS University Edition SAS studio

Hi Team

I have done all the installation procedures correctly. However once I go to the web page to start the SAS studio its not opening. Only a blue screen is appearing say "loading" and nothing happens.

My System configuration is alos good. I have an i3 Intel processesor with 8GB Ram . So that should not be an issue. Please let me know how can I access SAS Studio.

Thanks

Prajyal

Super User

Re: Having issues with SAS University Edition SAS studio

What browser are you using? 

See the note here and try the suggestions. 

Without an error it's hard to say. 

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Analytics-U/Issue-with-latest-version-of-VirtualBox-5-1-and-SAS-U...

Are res you reaching the orange welcom page and clicking start SAS studio and that's not loading or are you not seeing the orange home page at all? 

New Contributor

I am reaching to the orange page and launching SAS Studio after that a new tab opens up and a blue screen appears say loading. After that nothing happens. I also tried it through VM Player, Oracle Virtual Box and AWS . All three lead me to the orange page and once I click start SAS Studio nothing happens only a blue screen appears stating loading. I kept the blue screen open till 30 minutes in the hope that SAS studion will load however nothing happened.

Guess I will not be able to use SAS for my learning at all. Little disappointed. Smiley Sad

Spoiler

Super User

Contact support@sas.com they'll work through the issue with you, if you'd like. Having it occur with AWS and VirtualBox and VMWare is rare.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation