Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Have you Viewed the Free SAS Studio Training Tutorials Yet?

Accepted Solution Solved
SAS Employee
Accepted Solution

Have you Viewed the Free SAS Studio Training Tutorials Yet?

Have you Viewed the Free SAS Studio Training Video Tutorials Yet?  And if so, what did you think? Are these helpful toolsets for using the SAS University Edition?  Please share your thoughts!

Thanks

Jennifer

Click Here to view the Free SAS Studio Training Video Tutorials

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎07-21-2014 09:56 PM
New Contributor

Re: Have you Viewed the Free SAS Studio Training Tutorials Yet?

I looked at 5 of them and then found myself thinking, "it would be awesome if I could turn this auto complete functionality off" or change the tab from 4 to 3 for example (personal preferences).

Then, I decided to view the first video "Getting Started".  At first I skipped it thinking it would be stuff I knew already.  I was wrong!

Good stuff!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Occasional Contributor

Currently working through them

N/A

Hello,

I started exercising in the SAS Studio based on the tutorials provided, but as soon as I started to write the codesas demonstrated in the first tutorial and run a report it runs and runs...without bringing me any result. So I had to stop running the report. So I closed VMWare Player for SAS University Edition and also SAS Studio and then opened both again and started running the same code....unfortunately again without any result. It's a pitty because now I can't do anything in SAS Studio and can't learn anything from the tutorials.

Any support is highly appreciated!

Best Regards

Anna

New Contributor

Hi Jennifer, thank you for pointing out these cool videos. I started watching and following along with the videos. There are some tutorials that use tables which are not included in the university edition (i.e. bfatbmi, customers, testscores, ect). Are these tables available for download somewhere? Thanks again. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor Vic
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I'm just looking at them Smiley Happy

Solution
‎07-21-2014 09:56 PM
New Contributor

I looked at 5 of them and then found myself thinking, "it would be awesome if I could turn this auto complete functionality off" or change the tab from 4 to 3 for example (personal preferences).

Then, I decided to view the first video "Getting Started".  At first I skipped it thinking it would be stuff I knew already.  I was wrong!

Good stuff!

SAS Employee

Thanks for the feedback Brett!  I am glad the "Getting Started" video was helpful.  If you have any feedback on topics you would like to see or ways we can improve, please let us know.

Jennifer

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 in conversation