Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Going to SAS Global Forum 2016? Good stuff awaits...

Community Manager

Going to SAS Global Forum 2016? Good stuff awaits...

[ Edited ]

Not all of us get to go to SAS Global Forum in mid-April. I'll remain at SAS' world headquarters while my lucky colleagues @ChrisHemedinger and @ShelleySessoms mingle with users in Las Vegas. If you're going, be sure to:  

How many times have you attended SAS Global Forum? What's the most useful thing you've ever learned there? What's the most fun you ever had there (that's printable)? Share in the comments!

-
Bev Brown
Visit me on LinkedIn.
Twitter too: @BevBrown
Thank you for using SAS.jpg
Occasional Learner

Re: Going to SAS Global Forum 2016? Good stuff awaits...

Posted in reply to BeverlyBrown

Have only attended four SAS Global forums and would love to attend SGF 2016 in LV.  It would be the second time in LV.  Time will tell.  What has always intrigued me about the forums is it's not all about SAS, as illustrated by the excellent keynote presentations and the opportunities to network, learn about business trends and socialize with fellow SAS users. Most fun I ever had was when I was presented with an award at a Presidents dinner. Will never forget the occasion.

Community Manager

Re: Going to SAS Global Forum 2016? Good stuff awaits...

You won the CVA in 2011, @RoyE! How awesome is that? Thanks for that feedback. Hope you'll get to go again this year.

-
Bev Brown
Visit me on LinkedIn.
Twitter too: @BevBrown
Thank you for using SAS.jpg
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation