Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Getting the SAS program file name macro variable values in the SAS University Edition

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Getting the SAS program file name macro variable values in the SAS University Edition

Does anyone know how to get the sas program filename in SAS University Edition? Tried searching the help file and did find some macro variables related to the SAS program filename for SAS 9.4 and SAS Studio. However, none of them works for SAS University Edition.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎07-20-2016 10:51 AM
Contributor

Re: Getting the SAS program file name macro variable values in the SAS University Edition

I have figured it out. I can use "_SASPROGRAMFILE" macro variable to retrieve the SAS program name in SAS Studio in the SAS University Edition. And do not forget to put "&" before "_SASPROGRAMFILE". Smiley Tongue

Thanks.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

Re: Getting the SAS program file name macro variable values in the SAS University Edition

Show which ones you tried, and how, so we can avoid recommending things that didn't work.

Solution
‎07-20-2016 10:51 AM
Contributor

I have figured it out. I can use "_SASPROGRAMFILE" macro variable to retrieve the SAS program name in SAS Studio in the SAS University Edition. And do not forget to put "&" before "_SASPROGRAMFILE". Smiley Tongue

Thanks.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation