Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Getting error message while login SAS studio

New Contributor

Getting error message while login SAS studio

I am trying to login using local host and  getting this error message as shown below. Tried uninstalling and again reinstalling virtualbox ,didn't work at all. Please help me.

"Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache PivotalWebServer Server at localhost Port 10080"

Super User

Re: Getting error message while login SAS studio

Can you provide more information. 

Is this a new installation of SAS UE? If so, please include exactly what steps you followed and what issues you're having. Include screenshots if possible.

Usually this error occurs when either the VM is not running - you need to both add the VM and make sure it's started up. 

Try using VMWare if you have that option at all, it's more stable than Oracle VirtualBox (you get what you pay for essentially). 

SAS Super FREQ

Hi, @pragya1. More than likely, your Shared Folder is in an area not writable by the VM.

Please move your Shared Folder to your Documents folder and call it myfolders. Let us know!

Randy

New Contributor

Thanks for your suggestion Randy. I tried that and still getting same error message.

SAS Super FREQ

Hi, @pragya1. The other common reason this would happen is if your SAS license has expired. You might want to download a new OVA file from SAS and re-import it.

Randy

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation