Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Error while uploading data in SAS onDemand for Academics

Frequent Contributor

Error while uploading data in SAS onDemand for Academics

Dear Team,

While uploading the data to the SAS OnDemand for Academics i have been continously facing challenges.

Earlier it was suggested that there could be possible network issues however i have tried 3 different connections and the issue still persists.

KIndly see attached the error message and advice.

Regards, Shivi

Super User

Re: Error while uploading data in SAS onDemand for Academics

How big is your source data set?

What type of file is it?

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

The data i was trying to upload was ranging from 750 to 250 mb. The last time i was trying to load the data it was for 224 mb.

The data is saved in excel format.

Thanks, Shivi

Super User

From http://support.sas.com/ondemand/caq_swe.html#general

I am trying to upload a file, but it doesn't appear to be working. What is wrong?

If the file that you are trying to upload is larger than 10 MB, then SAS Studio is unable to upload the file. Try using smaller files. Alternatively, if the file is large, your Web browser could be timing out or your wireless connection might not be ideal. Consider trying a smaller file size or verify that your wireless network is working properly. If you are an instructor, you can use the FTP process to upload large files (such as those larger than 10 MB) for use by you and your students. For more information, refer to the Instructor User's Guide.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation