Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Error while opening virtual machine - Internal Error

Frequent Learner

Error while opening virtual machine - Internal Error

Hey Guys,

I'm facing this error while trying to launch the virtual machine on my system (screenshot attached).

I'm using SAS University Edition vApp and VMWare for it.

Already checked my BIOS setting for virtualization enabling setting, which is fine.

Already visited this link - http://support.sas.com/kb/46/250.html

But the issue was not resolved.

Seeking help!

SAS Error.png
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Error while opening virtual machine - Internal Error

Hi, @ishankt. From the list of virtual machines on the left, it looks like you have already imported SAS University Edition. Is this true? Did it come up successfully at any point?

Or are you saying that you imported it and then when you try to open it you get the error in the screenshot?

If you can give a little more context, that might help me help you. But, also, if you haven't actually used it yet, you might just remove the existing virtual machine and import the OVA file again. (By the way, the OVA file should be about 1.8GB. If it's much smaller, it might not be complete, though I doubt this is the case.)

You're also welcome to send email to support@sas.com if you'd like help from SAS Techical Support.

Thanks,

Randy

SAS Super FREQ

Re: Error while opening virtual machine - Internal Error

Posted in reply to RandyMullis

Hi, @ishankt. Just circling back to see if you were able to get SAS University Edition running on your machine?

Randy

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation