Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Error Connection to the Server

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Error Connection to the Server

I suddenly could not run the program, and then when after refresh the page several times, It shows my home directionary is full and I need to delete some files. However, after I delete my files it still shows the same percentage and full. Now I could not log in thr server and it shows "Unable to connect to the current workspace server. Select a different workspace server". The thing is I only have one server to choose, that is SASStudio. Could you help me to figure out how I could log into that. I still need my current working code for homework. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎07-03-2017 12:36 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Error Connection to the Server

Hi, @ydu180. Once you are over quota, it will not be easy to delete your files. Please send a note to support@sas.com and give the name or names or files (or projects) which can be deleted for you. If you do not know the names, you can either wait a bit and try to connect again, or we can give you a list of files and you can say which can be deleted.

Thanks,

Randy

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎07-03-2017 12:36 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Hi, @ydu180. Once you are over quota, it will not be easy to delete your files. Please send a note to support@sas.com and give the name or names or files (or projects) which can be deleted for you. If you do not know the names, you can either wait a bit and try to connect again, or we can give you a list of files and you can say which can be deleted.

Thanks,

Randy

Contributor

Thank you, I am contacting them now.
☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation