Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

ERROR: Procedure SYSLIN not found.

Accepted Solution Solved
N/A
Accepted Solution

ERROR: Procedure SYSLIN not found.

Hi I faced this error in sas studio, is there a problem with my code or a technical issue with sas studio for student?

here is my code.

proc syslin data=work.myexcel 2sls;

endogenous meat_consumption_price_index;

instruments real_unit_labor_cos fish_consumption_price_index personal_disposabe_income;

model meat_consumption = meat_consumption_price_index fish_consumption_price_index personal_disposabe_income;

run;

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎02-04-2015 05:38 PM
Super User

Re: ERROR: Procedure SYSLIN not found.

PROC SYSLIN is part of the ETS (time series) module which is not included with the SAS University edition.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎02-04-2015 05:38 PM
Super User

PROC SYSLIN is part of the ETS (time series) module which is not included with the SAS University edition.

SAS Employee

That is correct. SAS/ETS (SAS/ETS support page & SAS/ETS software) is not included in the SAS University Edition.

However, SAS/ETS is available at no cost if you decide to use the SAS Studio available through SAS OnDemand for Academics. You can register as an independent learner and use SAS Studio. This version of SAS Studio uses the SAS OnDemand for Academics infrastructure and SAS/ETS is available in this infrastructure. In order to use this version you need to be connected to the internet.

Kind regards, Jos

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation