Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Download of Update(s) not applying in a timely manner even though "NOTIFICATION" says so

New User

Download of Update(s) not applying in a timely manner even though "NOTIFICATION" says so

For some reason, the Updates I downloaded (supposedly successfully) are not applying even though  "NOTIFICATION" on "Start SAS Studio" page says that, "! The System is applying the updates."  The progress box remains on "0%" after fifteen plus minutes of waiting.  What should I do.  Cancel the update application process somehow?  Any help on this will be appreciated. 

SAS Super FREQ

Re: Download of Update(s) not applying in a timely manner even though "NOTIFICATION" says

Hi, @rmgilmore452. Here's what I would do: If you are using Chrome, I would open an Incognitio window (from the menu on the right) and go to the address for SAS University Edition (http://localhost:10080 if you are using VirtualBox). Then see if you have a different message and/or can apply the update. You might also try this with a different browser, but I like the Incognito trick.)

Let us know if this works! (You can also download a new SAS University Edition OVA file and install it if you'd like.)

Randy

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation