Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Create a three-panel visualization task in SAS Studio

Community Manager

Create a three-panel visualization task in SAS Studio

[ Edited ]

Today's Custom Task Tuesday spotlights how to create the three-panel visualization task, an article by @ChrisHemedinger that brought this response from community Super User @MichelleHomes: "Fabulous to see one of my favourite data visualizations is now available as a SAS Studio Task. I imagine it will be very popular and I look forward to sharing it too."

Chris notes at the end of his piece: 

This task is available in the growing collection of custom tasks that we're sharing on GitHub. In fact, it's really easy to point your instance of SAS Studio (even SAS University Edition) to the entire collection and use these tasks immediately, as-is.  Check out the instructions on the GitHub site for Accessing the SAS Studio Repository.

Learning SAS?

Subscribe to the Analytics U label to get email notifications as new articles are published

1. Visit the library home page: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/tkb-p/library 
  2. Click the Analytics U label, then Options and Subscribe.

(view in My Videos)

-
Bev Brown
Visit me on LinkedIn.
Twitter too: @BevBrown
Thank you for using SAS.jpg
Trusted Advisor

Re: Create a three-panel visualization task in SAS Studio

Posted in reply to BeverlyBrown

Thanks @BeverlyBrown for the mention! Incidentally, I presented this SAS Studio Custom Task in a "Ten Treasure Trove Tips to Takeaway" presentation I did last night at our local SAS user group meeting and there were a few interested SAS users, who are using SAS University Edition, that said they will be checking out the three-panel visualization task as well as the other Custom Task Tuesday tasks.

Community Manager

Posted in reply to MichelleHomes

How awesome is that? Thanks for spreading the word, @MichelleHomes!

-
Bev Brown
Visit me on LinkedIn.
Twitter too: @BevBrown
Thank you for using SAS.jpg
Trusted Advisor

Posted in reply to BeverlyBrown

Extremely awesome!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

It was great to share the wonderful content of the SAS community and to hear it helps out users.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation