Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Changing text alignment

New Contributor

Changing text alignment

Hi,

I just downloaded the SAS University Edition and the entire studio is aligned to the right, and as a result I can't see the end of the lines .

How do I change it?

Thanks,

Maayan

Super User
Super User

Re: Changing text alignment

Not sure what you mean aligned to the right?  Do you mean the window itself goes off the side of your screen?  If so that sounds more like your computer is setup with a wider resolution than the monitor can handle or you have multiple screen setup, i.e. it stretches off to the other monitor.  If you right click on your desktop there should be Graphics Properties, or Screen Resolution where you can see what the screen res and setups are, likely that.  Best check with your IT group - I have an issue when I have been using a split screen projector where I have to reset the res when back on my monitors.

New Contributor

Thanks for the prompt response. I am familiar with the resolution and monitor issues, but this is not the case. Something in the program definitions makes all UI go from right to left. Maybe this is because I also use Hebrew in this computer? I will try contact my IT administrator... Thanks again..

New Contributor

Hi again,

My problem didn't solve yet... I am attaching a print-screen picture. Maybe it will better describe my problem with the screen alignment.

Thanks,

Maayan

Picture1.jpg
SAS Employee

Hello, @Maayanmar!

You are correct that the user interface appears with a right-to-left orientation based on your languages settings in the browser. I would recommend either removing the other languages from your browser settings or using another browser that does not include Hebrew as a language option. 

Hope this helps!

Caroline

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation