Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Cant access data in library from University Edition

Accepted Solution Solved
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Cant access data in library from University Edition

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

I am using SAS university edition and have enrolled to "Statistics I: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression".

As adviced in the video to set up library ECST192 I have followed all the steps. The data is now available in the library STATDATA.

However when i add  code proc means data = "it does not show the STATDATA library. I have tried installing the data & adding data files as mentioned multiple times but it does not show the library while i write the code in the editor window.

Attached along is the screen view.

Please suggest what is that i am missing.

Regards, Shivi

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎11-19-2015 02:05 AM
SAS Employee

Re: Cant access data in library from University Edition

Looks like you are using SAS OnDemand for Academics rather than SAS University Edition, but I am getting the same behavior there as well as using SAS Studio against any SAS server.  I think the issue is the autocomplete is not retrieving a current list of libraries.  I'll report this to R&D and see what we can come up with.  In the meantime, your library is still available for you to use by just typing it in your code.  And if you'd like to see it in the autocomplete, when you assign the library by right-clicking on it in your file navigation, select re-create at startup (add to the SAS autoexec) and it will show up for your sessions after that.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎11-19-2015 02:05 AM
SAS Employee

Looks like you are using SAS OnDemand for Academics rather than SAS University Edition, but I am getting the same behavior there as well as using SAS Studio against any SAS server.  I think the issue is the autocomplete is not retrieving a current list of libraries.  I'll report this to R&D and see what we can come up with.  In the meantime, your library is still available for you to use by just typing it in your code.  And if you'd like to see it in the autocomplete, when you assign the library by right-clicking on it in your file navigation, select re-create at startup (add to the SAS autoexec) and it will show up for your sessions after that.

Frequent Contributor

Hi AmyP_sas,

Spot on. thanks a ton to help on the below query.

You are correct the issue is with the autocorrect. while i typed the entire code the results were accurate. Thanks for helping out with this.

Cheers!!!!

Shivi

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation