Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

Cannot create new project in SAS on Demand for Academics Miner

New User

Cannot create new project in SAS on Demand for Academics Miner

When I'm trying to create new project, on step 2 (create project name) thy system says that I do not have permission to write to the specific directory on the server. But I cannot select directory (it is selected by default). And I assume that SAS for training should allow create new projects.

How can I create new project?

SAS Employee

Re: Cannot create new project in SAS on Demand for Academics Miner

Hi, @kkrymov!

You are correct that you should be able to create a new project, and clicking new project would be the first step!

Do you mind verifying that you aren't logging into the SAS OnDemand for Academics control center using your email address or upper case letters in your username? Even though you could successfully log in, either of those two methods would result in permissions issues. (Example: userName is different from username and Username)

If you continue to experience permissions errors, please reply back or feel free to open a support track by emailing support@sas.com. 

Hope this helps!

Caroline

SAS Employee

Re: Cannot create new project in SAS on Demand for Academics Miner

Hello again, @kkrymov!

If the issue was caused by logging in with your email address or using upper case letters, that should no longer cause you to receive the permissions error message going forward! 

Please let me know if you are continuing to experience issues creating a new project in SAS OnDemand for Academics: Enterprise Miner.

Hope this helps!

Caroline

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation