Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

An unexpected error occurred. If this problem persists try clearing your browser cookies.

Occasional Contributor

An unexpected error occurred. If this problem persists try clearing your browser cookies.

I get this error message when I start SAS university edition. I tried to remove cookies and also try to reinstall I still get same error. Please help!

SAS Studio  

Thanks in advance
Vinay Emmadi

SAS Employee

Re: An unexpected error occurred. If this problem persists try clearing your browser cookies.

I just solved this problelm in my VirtualBox installation on Mac OS/X. I had increased the number of CPU's to 4, but after reading through the full installation guide, it says you can't increase them beyond 2 (which isn't true!).

I changed the number of CPU's to 2 after doing the "ACPI Shutdown", restarted, and now it works just fine. My guess is that his may be due to the licensing not working on a machine with more than 2 CPUs.

New User

Re: An unexpected error occurred. If this problem persists try clearing your browser cookies.

Hello,

I have been experiencing the same problem. I tried multiple times to uninstall and install SAS studio University Edition and several browsers but it not working. My # of processors is 2. 

Is there any fix?

Thank you in advance,

Katerina

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation