Learning SAS? Welcome to the exclusive online community for all SAS learners.

After the latest safari browser update (Safari 7.1) the mouse selection doesn't work

New Contributor

After the latest safari browser update (Safari 7.1) the mouse selection doesn't work

There are few issues working on Safari with SAS university edition.

1. If you do Command + Z to undo stuff multiple times then it just stops working after some time.

2. Sometimes when I select a statement to run the specify code snippet after edit then code shows error for missing colons or other such errors.

It almost seemed that the code compiler just shifted one space and missed to read the colon or pieces of the code.

3. After the 7.1 update,  the browser doesn't show the code selection although when I run the code it works.

Any suggestions other than switching the browser.

SAS Employee

Re: After the latest safari browser update (Safari 7.1) the mouse selection doesn't work

Thanks for reporting this.  Testing has been able to reproduce the problems and we'll work on a solution.  Unfortunately, I don't have a fix for you right now so changing browsers might be your best bet.  Sorry for the inconvenience & thanks again for posting!

New Contributor

Re: After the latest safari browser update (Safari 7.1) the mouse selection doesn't work

Thanks.

Waiting for the update till then its Firefox

Learner

I've had the same problem as well. I switched to Google Chrome and am having the same issue.

New Contributor

I have been using Firefox for sometime now. It's kinda does the job.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation