BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
scjuan
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I just installed SAS studio (University Edition). However, the default language in my computer is Chinese. And SAS studio is quite smart and automatically shows Chinese characters too.

How can I switch to the English edition?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ

Hi, If you use Google Chrome you can use the URL chrome://settings/languages to go to the language settings. If necessary add the English (United States) language and place English (United States) on the top of your language list (left pane - drag to order). If needed use the button 'Display Google Chrome in this language'. Then restart your browser and use the normal URL to start SAS Studio. If you use another browser just post which browser you are using and I'll investigate.

Regards, Jos

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ

Hi, If you use Google Chrome you can use the URL chrome://settings/languages to go to the language settings. If necessary add the English (United States) language and place English (United States) on the top of your language list (left pane - drag to order). If needed use the button 'Display Google Chrome in this language'. Then restart your browser and use the normal URL to start SAS Studio. If you use another browser just post which browser you are using and I'll investigate.

Regards, Jos

Marathesheetal
Calcite | Level 5

I am having trouble switching from German to English. I am using Firefox. (I have already changed the language settings to English)

Thanks in advance.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

5 Steps to Your First Analytics Project Using SAS

For SAS newbies, this video is a great way to get started. James Harroun walks through the process using SAS Studio for SAS OnDemand for Academics, but the same steps apply to any analytics project.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 in conversation