SNUG page

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

SNUG page

I'll see if i can do the #SNUG page tomorrow. I'm still working it out.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎10-27-2013 10:36 PM
Occasional Contributor

Re: SNUG page

Hi John

I have just spoken to James and he advised that he has asked to have it removed while he gets clearance to have it published

Cheers

Peter

View solution in original post

All Replies
New Contributor

Peter, any help I can provide? having knocked out the WASUP page, I have a little experience... its all HTML really, so you could probably model it in MS Word, if you havent got web dev skills.. let me know if I can help in any way...

New Contributor

its all about timing! I see you have posted a SNUG page :-)

Occasional Contributor

Hi Drew

Thanks for the offer.

I have just played with it, but there is more to add. I have a HTML editor that runs off my USB so I can build it on the fly from almost anywhere.

(Or I could wait until I get home.....)

Have to talk to Marna and Hanlie about some dates/details and stuff so I can add in more to the page.

Cheers

peter

Trusted Advisor

And in case you didn't know Peter there is the 'Toggle HTML mode" button when you are in Edit mode where you can make changes directly with the built-in HTML editor. I found this useful/handy. The "Toggle HTML mode" is the HTML button on the edit tool bar.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Michelle

Yes I used it but I find that in order to get the page layout right it's best to use an external editor and then past the HTML code in.

It makes it a little easier for me to go that path. It also (hopefully) will reduce the number of broadcasts messages when doing corrections to the page.

cheers

P

Occasional Contributor

OK After spending over an hour getting the page to look how I wanted it, I discover that there are some pieces of HTML coding that this system rejects. It does not like HTML code inserted or pasted into it,it prefers the editor to be used first and then you can make changes to the code, subject to the system liking it.

I also noticed it dropped stuff from the editor when swapping from editor to HTML code too. Something to watch uout for.

Thanks to for helping me work out why I shouldn't be allowed near these newfangled things.

:smileylaugh:

P

Frequent Contributor

Gday,

I've noticed the Welcome to SNUG page (https://communities.sas.com/docs/DOC-2433), there is a broken link with James Scandol's presentation The SAS Graph Template Language.

Solution
‎10-27-2013 10:36 PM
Occasional Contributor

Hi John

I have just spoken to James and he advised that he has asked to have it removed while he gets clearance to have it published

Cheers

Peter

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation