Registration and Agenda links for Regional User Groups

Super Contributor

Registration and Agenda links for Regional User Groups

Hi All,

A number of people have emailed me directly, saying they didn't get a registration email for the next SNUG meeting, and couldn't find the URL to register online.

It looks like SAS have changed their website, but I have tracked this down.  These instructions are for all the Regional User Groups, not just SNUG:

Hope this helps,

Scott

Re: Registration and Agenda links for Regional User Groups

It's a shame the old URLs could not have been left up to redirect to the new locations for a period of time (3 months?)..

Trusted Advisor

Hi Everyone,

SAS AU have advised that redirects are now put in place for the previous SAS user group web pages to the new ones.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Frequent Contributor

At the bottom of the Australian home page there's a collection of small links, and under the Customer Support heading is the User Groups link.  It saves going through an extra page but should obviously (to most) be under Communities. 

This was raised last week at Canberra's user group meeting, and I think has been taken onboard for action.

The email invitations, or lack of, have been crippling the attendence in Canberra for some time.  SAS's promised new system can't come soon enough.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation