Present at SUNZ 2015 - Feb 17

Trusted Advisor

Present at SUNZ 2015 - Feb 17

The SAS User New Zealand 2015 conference is being held on the 17th February 2015 at Te Papa in Wellington. If you'd like to present, submit your presentation abstract at SUNZ - SAS Users New Zealand by the 30th November 2014.

To get an insight into what the conference may be like, check out the SUNZ 2014 site - SUNZ Conference 2014 | Make connections, Share Ideas, Be Inspired

Are you going to submit an abstract? If so, what are you planning to talk about? Perhaps the community can help you with your ideas/thoughts/questions. Share below.

Some speaker information...

SUNZ 2015 is a well-established one-day analytics event held by the SAS Users of New Zealand at Te Papa Tongarewa (Wellington, NZ) on Feb. 17, 2015. The event has been running for more than 25 years and last year was keynoted by Minister for Social Development Paula Bennett. It’s small but perfectly formed with a capacity of 325 attendees and 15 presenters.

Presenters are chosen by the SUNZ Committee based on how well they address the theme “How am I using information to change my world?” Looking around, it's obvious we are in a time of change. People are finding new ways to stretch organisational boundaries and participate in a wide range of knowledge flows. Every day we hear amazing stories about passionate people with bright ideas making a difference. 

At the heart of this is data and analytics. Together these enable us to ask big questions of big problems using an increasing range of tools. From big data to bugger all data we're applying analytics to things that matter. And that's what SUNZ 2015 is going to explore.

So we want to hear your ideas. SUNZ is an incorporated society and all our money goes to this event so we can’t cover travel. But we can provide a stage for you to grace and challenge us with your thinking. So sit back, have a think, put your submission together and submit it to the SUNZ committee here.

Trusted Advisor

Re: Present at SUNZ 2015 - Feb 17

SUNZ.jpeg

The SUNZ 2015 website is now online where you can register - SUNZ 2015 event overview | SAS New Zealand

I'm also excited to share Metacoda will be the social media sponsor at the upcoming SUNZ 2015 conference... We are running a Twitter contest and would like the community help us decide the prize! http://www.metacoda.com/en/2014/12/metacoda-social-media-sponsor-sunz-2015/

Let me know if you're planning to go!

Cheers,
Michelle

Trusted Advisor

Re: Present at SUNZ 2015 - Feb 17

Any suggestions for the #SUNZ Twitter prize? A tablet? Which one? Tablet Gift Guide

SUNZ 2015 ad5.png

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation