I've registered for Chris Hemedinger's "Developing Custom Tasks for SAS Enterprise Guide" course

I've registered for Chris Hemedinger's "Developing Custom Tasks for SAS Enterprise Guide" course

@ChrisHemedinger

• Senior Manager, SAS Online Communities
  • Enterprise Guide Software Manager for 10+ years
  • Author of "SAS for Dummies"
  • Genuinely nice guy

will be in town early May to hopefully visit some of the SAS User Group meetings, but also to deliver training courses in Sydney & Melbourne on customising SAS Enterprise Guide.

Chris is a brilliant and very personable chap. Any chance to spend time with him and learn from him should not be missed.

I've signed up for the Melbourne course. I strongly recommend you register in Sydney or Melbourne before it's too late.

Click here for the course schedule

Community Manager

Re: I've registered for Chris Hemedinger's "Developing Custom Tasks for SAS Enterprise Guide&qu

Awesome @AndrewHowell! I'll look forward to seeing you there!

Re: I've registered for Chris Hemedinger's "Developing Custom Tasks for SAS Enterprise Guide&am

I'll see you beforehand at the #SASGF #tweetup next week!
Community Manager

Re: I've registered for Chris Hemedinger's "Developing Custom Tasks for SAS Enterprise Guide&qu

Oh -- and Yes -- I've been promised an opportunity to visit the user group meetings in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, and Brisbane.  Whirlwind tour!

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation