Did you attend a recent SAS Australia Q2 user group meeting? What was your take-away?

Trusted Advisor

Did you attend a recent SAS Australia Q2 user group meeting? What was your take-away?

Hi SANZOCers,

SAS_AU_User_Group_USB_Chargers.jpgThanks for being part of this online SANZOC community. With most of the Q2 user group meetings complete (SUSA is next month), I was curious to know who in the community here attended a meeting and what was your take-away? Well apart from the very cool USB chargers we got. Thanks @HanlieM! What was your SAS related or business tip/advice that you found helpful/useful/relevant for the work you do? 

I noticed there was a lot of interest with the Enterprise Guide tips @ChrisHemedinger shared? Did you have any favorites? What are your thoughts on the announcement of SAS Viya? As mentioned at the meetings, if you have any SAS Viya specific questions, please subscribe to the SAS Viya Community.

Please also share your ideas/suggestions for future presentation topics and whether you'd like to present. Perhaps it could be a practice presentation for a SAS Global Forum 2017 paper? If you'd like some mentoring/advice, please feel free to reach out to me. I'd be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

SAS Moderator

Re: Did you attend a recent SAS Australia Q2 user group meeting? What was your take-away?

Only a pleasure @MichelleHomes Smiley Happy I just Heart going to all our user groups and meeting our users

Thank you @ChrisHemedinger for showing us a few new features...especially the zoom in ....and @MichelleHomes for taking some photos.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation