BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
yabwon
Onyx | Level 15

Dear PolSUG'ers,

No too much has happened in our community in last several months, dust has "covered" our LinkedIn... I believe it is the high time to announce "the event of June"! 😉

With great pleasure I would like to invite you for the 11th meeting of Polish SAS Users Group (#PolSUG).

The meeting takes place on Wednesday, June 22nd at 17:00 (Polish time). We are meeting on the Z00M platform using the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88349361450?pwd=WmhwVisveG05VHNDL3pZVTYySzFMUT09

Our guest will be Allan Bowe (founder of sasensei.comData Controller for SAS, and SASjs) and his talk: "Build Apps on Base SAS - with SASjs Server" can be described as follows:

"SASjs Server provides REST API, Drive, and Studio interfaces for regular foundation SAS. It can be used in Desktop or Server mode. Apps created on SASjs Server (using the SASjs project approach) can be easily migrated to SAS 9 EBI or Viya. SASjs Server is MIT Open Source and free for commercial use!"

Details about SASjs server are available here.

Agenda:

• 17:00 Welcome and intro.
  • 17:05 Talk: "Build Apps on Base SAS - with SASjs Server".
  • 18:00 Ending.

I can't wait to chat with you all during the meeting!

Since traditionally, it is "word of mouth", I have a request: if you know someone who would be interested in PolSUG meetings, please share this information and invitation on my behalf.

All the best

Bart

P.S. Any questions? mail me 🙂

#PolSUG #SAS #meetup #hobby #PolishSASUsersGroup #11

PolSUGmeetup11.png

"SAS Packages: the way to share" at SGF2020 Proceedings (the latest version), GitHub Repository, and YouTube Video.
Hands-on-Workshop: "Share your code with SAS Packages"
"My First SAS Package: A How-To" at SGF2021 Proceedings

SAS Ballot Ideas: one: SPF in SAS, two, and three
SAS Documentation

1 REPLY 1
yabwon
Onyx | Level 15

Jeszcze tylko dwa dni do jedenastego spotkania PolSUGa (środa 22. czerwca, g.17:00)!

B.

"SAS Packages: the way to share" at SGF2020 Proceedings (the latest version), GitHub Repository, and YouTube Video.
Hands-on-Workshop: "Share your code with SAS Packages"
"My First SAS Package: A How-To" at SGF2021 Proceedings

SAS Ballot Ideas: one: SPF in SAS, two, and three
SAS Documentation

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 1 in conversation