08-29-2014 01:19 PM
I have a couple of questions regarding the tagsets.tableeditor and output to Excel (and XML)
Here is the basic code I have-It is simply summing the values of a numerator and denominator-
pivotpage = "month" ) ;
Here are my questions-
1) Why does the pivotdata_caption option not work as it should-when I un-comment it out -It only gives me the first column and not the second.
2) Is there is a way to actually hide the underlying sheet (without manual intervention after the production.)
3) How can I color the headers for the columns?
4) How can I make sure that the underlying date format prints correctly (in Excel)
5) How can I actually save as an XML file, not just using the xml extension.
I am sure that I will have more questions, but this is just a start.
Thanks for your time.
08-29-2014 06:57 PM
These are all good questions for Tech Support. You might find some of the color-related answers here: Base SAS: Creating a Data Grid Like VB.NET .
08-29-2014 07:04 PM
I will forward to SAS technical support.
I had gone over that page before but it does not contain the documentation that I need.