BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mick_g
Calcite | Level 5

how do i change title1 style in and ODS proc print statement?

Sorry,  I have created an xml file but I don't know how to use it in SAS (just want the xml file used for output)

However the only item in the xml file is the heading for an excel sheet after that I want SAS to put my data set underneath

I thougth I could just change the Title1 style to match that of the xml file but not sure how to do it?

Any ideas I would love.

Thank so much

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Style overides in the title statement might work for you depending on how complex you want things.  This example changes the default font size to 12 point, font or colors would be changed similar. Note the the instructions come BEFORE the text to modify, you can break a string into bits to change color

title Height=12pt "My title text";

Look in the online help under Title Statment for "enhancing titles" for some more examples.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation