BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DavidMalerich
Calcite | Level 5
In November, I upgraded by version of the ExcelXP tagset from v1.37 to v1.71 (from the June '06 version to the June '07 version). After that upgrade, with no other changes to my ODS statements, I began getting a pop-up box from Excel that says "Problems During Load". The pop-up box indicates that problems came up when loading the XML file, and that warnings have been written to a log file that is unfortunately in a hidden directory and inaccessible to me.

Do I need to revert to tagset version v1.37, or do I need to make changes to my ODS statements?

I'm running SAS 9.1.3 for UNIX (SunOS) and Excel 2003 on Windows. I'm using an FTP service to transfer the XML file created by SAS from UNIX to Windows. Message was edited by: David Malerich
4 REPLIES 4
deleted_user
Not applicable
something like

%temp%\CONTENT.MSO\dfghjkl.log

or C:\temp\Internet\Content.MSO

It is worth typing the path declared, into the address bar of windows explorer.
Although CONTENT.MSO is hidden, it will still open when I provide its address.

You may find you need to provide style= on your ODS statement.

PeterC
DavidMalerich
Calcite | Level 5
Much obliged. I found the issue -- I had an extra "formula:" in a style statement that was prviously ignored with the old tagset, so I removed it. That resolved the warning message.
Manikanta
Calcite | Level 5

Hi David ,

I am also facing same issue while opening Excel file .

Can you please share the solution to resolve the issue ?

It will be helpful if you share the changes need to do on ODS tagets.excelxp.

Thanks in advance .

Kind Regards,

Manikanta. N

Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

You should open a track with our Technical Support Department.  They are best able to help you with this issue.

https://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

Vince DelGobbo

SAS R&D

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation