BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
merrittr
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a stored process that is viewd on an EBI web server and it uses the default PLATEAU style , like this below:

<head>
<meta name="Generator" content="SAS Software Version 9.4, see www.sas.com">
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html">
<title>SAS Output</title>
<style type="text/css">
<!--
.aftercaption
{
  background-color: #FAFBFE;
  border-spacing: 0px;
  color: #112277;
  font-family: Arial, 'Albany AMT', Helvetica, Helv;
  font-size: x-small;
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: bold;
  padding-top: 4pt;
}
.batch
{
  background-color: #FAFBFE;
  border: 1px solid #C1C1C1;
  border-collapse: separate;
  border-spacing: 1px;
  color: #000000;
  font-family: 'SAS Monospace', 'Courier New', Courier, monospace;
  font-size: x-small;
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: normal;
  padding: 7px;
}

what i want is to get it to use a style sheet , based on thie style but when I modified the colors how do i point the stored process at this css:

I was hoping

%LET _odsstylesheet=http://bidev01.usask.ca/style/USASK_ODS.css; 

would do it but it doesnt seem to , any suggestions? USASK_ODS.css is basically the plateau style just with custome colors

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Are you using the Stored Process Web App, the Information Delivery Portal or Web Report Studio to run your Stored Process. You will need to look in the Stored Process Developer's guide to find out how to deploy custom CSS or work with Tech Support. How you implement a custom CSS will depend on the client application(s) that will be running the SP. I you are going to have a %LET for _odsstylesheet, then remember that
1) the override has to be before the %STPBEGIN; statement and
2) you probably also need to TURN off the use of the automatic style like this:
%let _odsstyle=;
%let _odsstylesheet=http://bidev01.usask.ca/style/usask_ods.css;
and
3) you have to make sure that the URL for the style sheet is available to all the servers that will be using the CSS file. With HTML based output, that means that the CSS file has to be accessible when the HTML output is viewed.

cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Are you using the Stored Process Web App, the Information Delivery Portal or Web Report Studio to run your Stored Process. You will need to look in the Stored Process Developer's guide to find out how to deploy custom CSS or work with Tech Support. How you implement a custom CSS will depend on the client application(s) that will be running the SP. I you are going to have a %LET for _odsstylesheet, then remember that
1) the override has to be before the %STPBEGIN; statement and
2) you probably also need to TURN off the use of the automatic style like this:
%let _odsstyle=;
%let _odsstylesheet=http://bidev01.usask.ca/style/usask_ods.css;
and
3) you have to make sure that the URL for the style sheet is available to all the servers that will be using the CSS file. With HTML based output, that means that the CSS file has to be accessible when the HTML output is viewed.

cynthia
merrittr
Obsidian | Level 7

Thats worked great! thanks Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation