BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hello
thank you cynthia for yours answers at my last questions.
I don't know how to do that :
i have 4 pictures and i want to display these 4 pictures using a proc greplay :
imagine that my 4 pictures are in : C:/myname/pic1.jpg,C:/myname/pic2.jpg
C:/myname/pic3.jpg,C:/myname/pic4.jpg
i want to put them in a catalog mycat
how can i do ?
i try this but it's not OK
libname matgre "G:\Assens\greplay";

ods rtf file='G:/assens/greplay/grafods2.rtf';
ods pdf file='G:/assens/greplay/grafods2.pdf';
ods html path='G:/assens/greplay' (url=none)
body='grafods2.html'
style=sasweb;
goptions reset=all rotate=portrait;

proc greplay igout=matgre
tc=sashelp.templt template=l2r2 nofs;
treplay 1:"GBP1.jpg"
2:"GBP2.jpg"
3:"GXY1.jpg"
4:"GXY2.jpg"
;
run;
quit;
ods _all_ close;

in fact i dont know how to put my pictures in a catalog and after use it with proc greplay.
thank you for your help.
3 REPLIES 3
deleted_user
Not applicable
I've missed or forgotten part of this discussion, so excuse me if I ask an obvious question.

First of all, what you will replay is not the jpg files. These are files you have printed from a SAS step where the device driver was a JPEG file constructor. On that same step, you should have had the option to also send the output to a graphics catalogue. In fact, if you didn't specify one, they would by default have gone to the WORK.GSEG catalog.

In this location, they are native SAS/Graph objects, and not printed files. It is these that you can copy to other catalogues with catalogue management steps, or use as the input to the Template procedures of SAS/Graph.

Saying "it's not OK", is not sufficient for a discussion forum. You are better off sending a copy of the log entry where your attempt failed. There should be something that complains about the definition for the four treplay statements. It may also complain that the IGOUT catalogue does not exist since this is expected to be the input catalogue for the procedure. Your output catalogue is defined with GOUT.
Andre
Obsidian | Level 7
In addition to the previous comment
i test and correct your code but
i show you that images (jpeg or png) inserted in authentic sasgraph object (gslide)
with the sasgraph editor and correctly saved
return those alerts from Sas when i replay the 4 slides

you must think to another solution
in html links to the images and so one
in fact finally why using sasgraph?

Andre

[pre]
76 goptions reset=all rotate=portrait;
78 proc greplay igout=gsegaw
79 tc=sashelp.templt template=l2r2 nofs;
NOTE: Building list of graphs from the catalog.

NOTE: Enter greplay commands or statements.
80 treplay 1:"jpg"
81 2:"png"
82 3:"jpg1"
83 4:"png1"
84 ;
NOTE: Foreground color WHITE same as background. Part of your graph may not be visible.
WARNING: The device "SASEMF" does not support images. Images will not be displayed.
WARNING: The device "SASEMF" does not support images. Images will not be displayed.
NOTE: Foreground color WHITE same as background. Part of your graph may not be visible.
WARNING: The device "SASPRTC" does not support images. Images will not be displayed.
WARNING: The device "SASPRTC" does not support images. Images will not be displayed.
WARNING: The device "GIF" does not support images. Images will not be displayed.
WARNING: The device "GIF" does not support images. Images will not be displayed.
NOTE: 39 RECORDS WRITTEN TO d:\temp\templat2.gif
85 run;

86 quit;
[/pre]

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation