BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jdk123
Calcite | Level 5
I have the complicated multi dimensional data structure in my excel file. are there a better way to divide and conqure and out put the final report?

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. You have an OLAP cube you want to open in Excel or you already have pivot tables in Excel that you are trying to read/import with SAS??? Or you want to produce pivot tables with SAS from SAS data??? Or you want to produce a series of reports, each of which represents one of the dimensions.

Do you have SAS code that you are working on?? ODS code?? If so, what is your code like and since your ultimate desire is an Excel file, what ODS method are you using: ODS HTML, ODS HTML3, ODS CSV, ODS MSOFFICE2K, ODS MSOFFICE2K_X, ODS TAGSETS.EXCELXP, ODS TAGSETS.TABLEEDITOR??? All of those destinations will create files that Excel can open and render. Which one are you using?

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation