BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
hi, i´am a sas 9.1.3 user i have some graphs on a customer portal, when i generate the graphs on version 8.2 and publish them converted to php the graphs are displayed without problems, but when i generate the graph on version 9.1.3 and published via php the graphs do not display anything, this is because sas version 9 add a header at the top of the html file as a xml and php does not recognize that, can i do something to prevent to sas not add this instruction line? if i generate the graph and modify this line as a comment the graph is display but i have hundreds of graph yo do this manually. thanks
4 REPLIES 4
David_SAS
SAS Employee
With SAS 9 we upgraded our HTML driver. It sounds like you still need to use the legacy SAS 8 driver. Try saying:

ods html3 file=....;

/* your job */

ods html3 close;

-- David Kelley, SAS
Message was edited by: David@SAS at May 3, 2006 12:16 PM
deleted_user
Not applicable
thanks david, but the problem still occur. when sas generate the html code have a tab like this

when i convert the code to php this tab is not recognized and the graphic is not displayed.

the ods output is like version 8, no problem but de graph does not appear.
David_SAS
SAS Employee
If you used the ODS HTML3 driver, I wouldn't expect for you to see a tag. I would expect you to see a tag.

I recommend contacting Technical Support,
http://support.sas.com/techsup/intro.html .

-- David Kelley, SAS
frank_yepez
Calcite | Level 5
thanks david i posted a track support

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation