BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SachinRuk
Calcite | Level 5
Hi All,

I want to align my title with the proc report that I have. I have so far left justified it which moves the title all the way to the left. One tip that I got from one of the SAS papers was to (pain stakingly) do:
"%str( ) my title"

I also want to have the background blue ( a small blue rectangular strip around the title) and the text white for the title.

Any tips/ thoughts?

Thanks,
Sachin
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I think that either changing the style template (depending on your destination of interest) or using ODS ESCAPECHAR funcationality will allow you to make the background of the title blue and the foreground of the title white.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say you want to align the title with PROC REPORT. What is your destination of interest?? HTML, RTF, PDF??? Can you share the code that you've tried -- you can use a simple PROC REPORT with your TITLE statement -- showing your ODS statements and your TITLE statement is what matters most.

cynthia
Ksharp
Super User
[pre]
data temp;
length _name $ 20;
set sashelp.class;
if _n_ in ( 2 4 6 8 10 ) then _name=cat(' ',name);
else _name=name;
run;

ods pdf file='c:\title.pdf' style=sasweb;
ods escapechar='~';
title j=l '~S={asis=on background=darkblue foreground=white}' ' font is white ';
proc report data=temp nowd ;
column _name name weight;
define _name /display ' name of' style( header column)={asis=on};
define name /display;
define weight/display;
run;
ods pdf close;
[/pre]

Ksharp

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation