The SAS Output Delivery System and reporting techniques

default formatting of HTML output

N/A

default formatting of HTML output

Hi

I am using proc tabulate for my output. The output is in html format. In my report i have given some links which again opens an HTML output which i have written through proc tabulate. The problem is that when i am opening links reports,it is not picking up default format...the color and font size are getting changed. so is there any solution for this?

Thanks in advance
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: default formatting of HTML output

Share your code, preferably where all is revealed possibly in your SAS log output, if you might have macro variables or other substitution.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
If I understand you correctly, you describe this situation:
-- PROC TABULATE #1 contains links to HTML files. Let's call this file MAIN.HTML
-- PROC TABULATE #2 creates the files which are linked to by #1. Let's call these files CALLED1.HTML and CALLED2.HTML

Unless you are using SAS/IntrNet or the SAS Enterprise Intelligence platform, the files created by #1 and #2 should both have been created as static HTML files. That means if you change the ODS style for #1, that the style used for #2 does NOT automatically change.

As Scott suggested, seeing your code (for both #1 and #2) will help. However, one very SIMPLE thing that you can do is look at both programs and make sure that the STYLE= option is the same in both programs.

cynthia
N/A

Thanks a lot Cynthia and sbb

This was the only mistake i was making...i have not given style = normal option for the called reports...
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation