BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi

I am using proc tabulate for my output. The output is in html format. In my report i have given some links which again opens an HTML output which i have written through proc tabulate. The problem is that when i am opening links reports,it is not picking up default format...the color and font size are getting changed. so is there any solution for this?

Thanks in advance
3 REPLIES 3
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Share your code, preferably where all is revealed possibly in your SAS log output, if you might have macro variables or other substitution.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If I understand you correctly, you describe this situation:
-- PROC TABULATE #1 contains links to HTML files. Let's call this file MAIN.HTML
-- PROC TABULATE #2 creates the files which are linked to by #1. Let's call these files CALLED1.HTML and CALLED2.HTML

Unless you are using SAS/IntrNet or the SAS Enterprise Intelligence platform, the files created by #1 and #2 should both have been created as static HTML files. That means if you change the ODS style for #1, that the style used for #2 does NOT automatically change.

As Scott suggested, seeing your code (for both #1 and #2) will help. However, one very SIMPLE thing that you can do is look at both programs and make sure that the STYLE= option is the same in both programs.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks a lot Cynthia and sbb

This was the only mistake i was making...i have not given style = normal option for the called reports...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation