BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hailuen
Calcite | Level 5

I'm trying to insert images in my HTML file using ODS HTML and proc report.  The images will work if I run from PC and place the image files on my PC. If I ran the code from UNIX and access the images file from a unix location,  the image files didn't show on the html file.  The purpose is to generate html file from a stored process and place it in the sas web report.  The stored process needs to be run from a unix server.   I am looking for any recommendation / suggestions to insert images in the stored process report.

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Usually, in a stored process, you do NOT use BODY= or FILE= option. Usually, you have the special macro %STPBEGIN/%STPEND OR you have BODY=_WEBOUT (in a more advanced invocation).

I would recommend that you open a track with Tech Support in order to learn the correct syntax for invoking your stored process in Unix. Also, depending what you mean by "web report" (as in a report opened in a web browser, versus a report opened in Web Report Studio), you may find that your CALL DEFINE statements may or may not work in SAS Web Report studio.

To send a question to Tech Support, go to http://support.sas.com/ and in the left-hand navigation pane, click on the link entitled "Submit a Problem". Alternately, you can go directly to the Tech Support Problem Form here: http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation