The SAS Output Delivery System and reporting techniques

Why? NOTE: The graph will be rendered as an image due to the use of data skins.

Occasional Contributor DDT
Occasional Contributor

Why? NOTE: The graph will be rendered as an image due to the use of data skins.

[ Edited ]

Moved to "SAS/GRAPH and ODS Graphics", as Cynthia suggests (Thanks!).

Super User

Re: Why? NOTE: The graph will be rendered as an image due to the use of data skins.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Why? NOTE: The graph will be rendered as an image due to the use of data skins.

[ Edited ]

Right, Xia. That's the example I'm still working with, but taking a GTL approach to produce a PDF. You're right - I should have mentioned that reference as my starting point!

But my question still concerns the "NOTE:" -- whether it is meaningful, accurate? whether I can adjust the template to avoid the impact of an image rather than vector graphic?

By providing simple, common code based on a familiar example, my intention was to allow focus on the troublesome NOTE.

Super User

You should post it at another forum : SAS/GRAPH and ODS Graphics Since it is about ODS Graphics
Occasional Contributor

GTL is part of ODS Graphics, isn't it?

I didn't find a better forum than this one.
SAS Super FREQ

There is a separate forum for SAS/GRAPH and ODS GRAPHICS and people have posted GTL questions there and the graph folks in Tech Support and R&D answer questions in that forum. It might be a better choice for this question. Here's the forum name:
https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-GRAPH-and-ODS-Graphics/bd-p/sas_graph and it appears right under the ODS and Base Reporting in the list of Communities.

cynthia
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation