BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Where can I get updates to the excelxp tagsets? I have only been able to get V1.86 from "Knowledge Base: Base SAS: ODS Markup" but have seen references to V1.94 and an upcoming V1.110 in the discussion forums.
8 REPLIES 8
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Searching the SAS.COM support site, this SAS USAGE NOTE occurs:

http://support.sas.com/kb/32/394.html

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

Suggested Google advanced search argument, this topic/post:

excelxp tagset current site:sas.com
deleted_user
Not applicable
Sorry, those links gets you back to V1.86.
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Suggest you contact SAS tech support for additional guidance.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
As far as I know, V1.94 is the tagset delivered with SAS 9.2 and V1.110 will be posted on the update web site, as soon as it finishes the testing/approval process.

cynthia
Peter_C
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
> ..... as soon as it finishes the
> testing/approval process.
>

so, I never appreciated how long this stage might take 😞
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you are in desperate need of 1.94 or 1.110, I believe the appropriate thing to do is to work with Tech Support to see if you can obtain the test version. If they see that your issue is fixed in the later tagset template, I think that they can send you the tagset template.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
I have just downloaded and tested the latest V1.114 Excelxp tagset and none of my problems mentioned above had been addressed. Crosstab tables are still empty; multiple variables in proc means still appear in one row; and multiple variables in proc univariate are not identified. Pity.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Whoops, wrong thread, the above belongs to another thread. Will post it there.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation