BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
saspert
Pyrite | Level 9
Hello,
I have two issues with using ODS.
1. The title statement for the ODS PDF destination puts the entire title in 1 line because it is a paged destination. But the same title statement wraps the title if it is longer than the width of the cell in case of Excel. Note that I am not using tagsets to display the output but just pushing the output to Excel like this -
%IF &format = Excel
%THEN %DO;
%LET _ODSDEST = ;
%LET _ODSSTYLE = sasweb;
%LET _ODSSTYLESHEET = ;
%LET _ODSOPTIONS = ;
DATA _NULL_;
rc = STPSRV_HEADER('Content-type', 'application/vnd.ms-excel');
rc = STPSRV_HEADER('Content-disposition', 'attachment; filename=W_Util.xls'); RUN;
%END;

Q:Is there a way to unwrap the title in the excel output (without having to use tagsets)? The report output fits into a single page. So it helps me to avoid the usage of tagsets.excelxp.

2. I get a mysterious blue line extending the length of the longest proc report like this in the output.

Titles1-10;
table from a proc report
----------------------(blueline)------------
title "text";
table from a proc report
----------------------(blueline)------------
table from a proc report

Q: How do I remove this blue line and what is causing it?

Will posting the code from the title statements to the last proc report be helpful?

Thanks,
saspert
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Since you are doing this in a stored process and since other factors besides just the code might be impacting the output (such as the style template being used on the server; how you are submitting your code, etc) your best bet will be to work with Tech Support on this issue.

And, since you are probably already working with Tech Support in regard to this posting:
http://support.sas.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=12916&tstart=0

...they will already have some of the answers they need to be of the most help.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation